• Available in hydraulic and electric specifications
• Up Down controls operated by foot or hand control
• 180 degree tilting safety bars
• Submergible 3 section mattress platform
• Polyurethane foam support foot and headrest
• Directional guiding wheels with centralised braking
• One support strap included
• Easy to clean and decontaminate using TECcare Control
The Topaz stretcher provides effective posture management for patients with more challenging needs and is easily manoeuvrable with the swivel wheels and low wheelbase allowing precise positioning in relation to the bath. The mattresses are easily removable for cleaning and replacement, the safety bars fold down, the leg and backrest sections are fully adjustable, and the anti-corrosion steel frame has been specifically designed for full immersion.
The Topaz Stretcher has a variable height function to assist transfers at different heights and to enable access over virtually every variable height bath. The variable height function can also be used for drying users immediately after bathing, reducing risks and the number of transfers required.